- Peep Diorama Contest (Submissions due March 21 | Voting runs March 21-April 9)
- Stop by and peep in! Create a Peep diorama at one of our workshops (we'll provide the free Peeps and craft materials!) or make one at home. Dioramas will be displayed and voted on. If making your diorama at home, you have between March 14-21 to drop it off in Youth Services for entry into our contest! Winners will be announced April 11. Registration not required. For youth of all ages and families.
- DIY Decoupage Picture Frames (Wednesday, April 20 from 3:30-4:30 PM):
- Decorate a picture frame with tissue paper, magazines, and more! For youth in 4th grade and up on Wednesday, April 20 from 3:30-4:30pm. Register to guarantee a spot beginning March 30. To register, call or visit the Youth Desk.
- Dungeons & Dragons One-Shot (Monday, May 9 from 5:30-7:30 PM):
- If you’re in 8th-12th grade, drop in for a one evening adventure at the public library! For new and experienced players alike. Party spaces are available on a first come, first serve basis beginning an hour before the program; if you don’t get a space in the party, you’re welcome to stay and watch. Sign up to receive a reminder!
- Five Nights at Freddy's Escape Room (Thursday, June 2 from 2-7 PM & Friday, June 3 from 12-4 PM):
- Sign up for a time slot to get “locked” into Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza. Can you earn your check and escape from the haunted animatronics before you’re trapped there forever? Registration is required and opens May 19. For ages 9 through adult.
Questions? Ideas for a program? Let us know! Contact Sarah Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to her at the Youth Desk.